A CONTACT INTERVIEW WITH ME FROM 1978



This, at least to me, is an amazing interview done with me from way back in 1978 by Joseph S. Zitt, courtesy of  Steve Davidson.  A scanned pdf from what may have actually been a mimeographed fanzine.  The only form in which I could put it here.

Contact Interview with Norman Spinrad from 1978 in pdf formant!
 
Fascinating to see how dead right I was about many things, how optimistically dead wrong about others! Strangely enough, maybe the best interview with me ever, certainly the best through 1978. And still, I think the longest.

 This, including the illo, is posted on the Amazing Stories website.



Comments

  1. Thanks for the link Norman!


    Joe and I put Contact together starting in '76. He did some Amazing interviews back then. There's one with Delaney in the same issue as yours.

    This issue was offset press, Prior issues if Contact were indeed mimeographed.

    stevey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

10 most recent posts

PIRATING THE PIRATES

DONALD TRUMP AGENT OF SATAN

THE ABNORMAL NEW NORMAL

NORMAN SPINRAD AT LARGE launch manifesto

BUG JACK BARRON & THE LAST HURRAH OF THE GOLDEN HORDE

WHAT DOESN'T KILL LOVE MAKES IT STRONGER

EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS SEE THE LIGHT?

DIRECT ACTION CAN DO IT!