VITAMIN C VERSES CORONAVIRUS
Why I've not yet read this anywhere I don't know but that is why I'm duty-bound to do it myself:
Vitamin C will be effective against the Coronavirus, personally, and collectively. Vitamin C promotes the body's creation of Interferon which is key to the strength of the immune system. Everyone should take at least 2000mg of Vitamin C, 1000 in the morning, 1000 in the evening, some say another 1000 mid-day. This is not curative, this is cautionary, keeping your immune system running at maximum.
If you start to suspect that you may be feeling early symptoms take 1000 mg of Vitamin C an hour until your urine turns bright yellow, which means that your Vitamin C is at maximum and you are pissing away the rest. This will not always stop the infection but it frequently will.
I am not making this up, it was discovered and elucidated by Linus Pauling, a Nobel class biochemist. Decades ago, I suffered chronic urinary infection like many men. When I asked my doctor for a cure he said that there wasn't any and he had it himself so please tell me if you find one. I did. This is it. I never suffer from urinary infection for more than a few hours. I never have a cold if I've noticed possible beginning symptoms and act in time.
Vitamin C does not confer immunity to anything. It does not cure an existing condition. It is a preventative against viral infection in general that strengthens a weakened immune system and/or supercharges a normal one. It does not work 100% but it does work most of the time. And more than 80% of the people who have died from Coronavirus or needed to be hospitalized had already had compromised immune systems one way or another.
2000 mg of Vitamin C daily. Dirt cheap. Best possible protection for the individual. Wide use will bring down the pandemic by reducing the possible sources of infection. Doing good by staying well.
Please, please, viralise this as soon and as widely as possible,
x

Comments

Post a Comment

10 most recent posts

DONALD TRUMP AGENT OF SATAN

THE ABNORMAL NEW NORMAL

BUG JACK BARRON & THE LAST HURRAH OF THE GOLDEN HORDE

NORMAN SPINRAD AT LARGE launch manifesto

EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS SEE THE LIGHT?

WHAT DOESN'T KILL LOVE MAKES IT STRONGER