I am often asked for bibliographic and personal details dating  in both English and French.  I do appreciate being asked for such details by critics, journalists, readers, and so forth.  How could I not?  But I don't know the answers myself often, and even when I do, as every writer and so forth will admit, it gets dreary to have to give the same answers to the same questions over and over again.  Believe me the Wikipedias remember more about me than I do myself and they are honest and neutral, if not 100% accurate.

      So here they are directly.    And a direct link to all the YouTube videos I've done all by myself--songs, comedy, politics, phony ads, reportage, all lined up with a single direct click.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bibliography of your works at the Speculative Fiction Database is also quite comprehensive:

    http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?1019

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

10 most recent posts

PIRATING THE PIRATES

DONALD TRUMP AGENT OF SATAN

THE ABNORMAL NEW NORMAL

NORMAN SPINRAD AT LARGE launch manifesto

VIVA LA FONDO DE CULTURA ECONOMICA

WHAT DOESN'T KILL LOVE MAKES IT STRONGER